On 12/19/2016 01:46 PM, pl1...@sigaint.org wrote:
Hello
In the middle of the installation of the packages with apt-get
dist-upgrade, the terminal suddenly disappears and near debian template
the "state" become yellow.
I reboot it but the "state" remain yellow and when try to open an
application, open a message with "Cannot start qubes-guid!"

When this happened to me yesterday, I thought I had done something wrong (like let the system run low on disk space).

I eventually succeeded, but I think there may be a bug somewhere. The second time around I did something different with qubes-r3.list... I think I enabled stretch-testing and stretch-securitytesting before doing the update & dist-upgrade.

The other thing I did differently the second time: When I was prompted to auto-restart services, I chose the default "No".

BTW, the 'autoremove' step is a bit dubious; It will remove a lot of necessary stuff. Manually installing your favorite apps before this step will probably save time and effort.

Chris