Sorry, the topic has already been discussed before:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/qubes-users/android|sort:relevance/qubes-users/frK8xaBh9pI/Djf6554EBQAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/qubes-users/android|sort:relevance/qubes-users/edT4hD1VX94/0DEbJM4sHa0J

Sorry for disturbing you.

On 12/24/2016 11:10 PM, Vladimir Lipp wrote:
Dear Qubes-users,

I wanted to do Android development in Qubes. I am trying to install
Android Studio in a standalone VM based on debian-8. It needs kvm
package for its own virtualization; however, when I am trying to install
it, the system suggests to remove qubes core packages. Of course, if I
agree, the VM won't start anymore.

root@host:/home
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Reading extended state information...
Initializing package states...
Reading task descriptions...
Building tag database...
Note: selecting "qemu-kvm" instead of the
      virtual package "kvm"
  ipxe-qemu{a} libaio1{a} libboost-thread1.55.0{a} libbrlapi0.6{a}
  libfdt1{a} libiscsi2{a} librados2{a} librbd1{a} libseccomp2{a}
  libspice-server1{a} libusbredirparser1{a} libvdeplug2{a} libxen-4.4{a}
  qemu-kvm qemu-system-common{a} qemu-system-x86 qemu-utils{a} seabios{a}
  sharutils{a}
0 packages upgraded, 19 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 6,665 kB of archives. After unpacking 30.7 MB will be used.
 libxen-4.6 : Conflicts: libxen-4.4 but 4.4.1-9+deb8u8 is to be installed.

     Remove the following packages:
1)     libvchan-xen
2)     libxen-4.6
3)     qubes-core-agent
4)     qubes-gui-agent
5)     qubes-input-proxy-sender
6)     qubes-utils
7)     qubesdb
8)     qubesdb-vm
9)     xen-utils-common

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]

The same thing apparently happens in a fedora-based VM:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40947078/in-qubesos-how-do-you-install-kvm-in-a-fedora-minimal-appvm

I would appreciate if you could give any hints concerning what else I
could do to use Android Studio on Qubes OS. Thank you very much for the
answers.

Regards,
ozmik