I recently did a fresh install of Qubes R3.2, and then proceeded to restore
several VM's from my previous installation, among them a Windows 7 HVM. I also
installed qubes-windows-tools, which I also previously had installed.

As a result of that restore/install, xfce has placed about 50 win7-related app
shortcuts in both the win7 sub-menu of the start menu (expected and desired)
and also simultaneously into the "System Tools" sub-menu of the start menu (not
wanted), intermingled among the normal items one usually expects to find there
(terminal, file manager etc).

KDE is not affected, and logging into that environment shows the proper
expected behavior: win7 shortcuts in the win7 sub-menu only, and system tools
shortcuts where they belong.

What is the easiest way to edit the entries appearing under the System Tools
sub-menu of xfce, so as to remove the approximately 50 win7-related shortcuts
that I don't want appearing there?

Thanks..