On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 1:38:31 PM UTC+1, tech...@tutanota.com wrote:
> I wanted to ask everyone using linux HVM's - or even booting a linux live CD
> - do you get cursor lag?

So far I have seen that in Kali.
In fact, the cursor is not only slow, but the entire window moves about when I
move the cursor. This has the main effect of moving away things I need to click
on when moving the mouse, and the (bonus, I guess) side-effect of driving me
crazy.

Haven't bothered testing more yet, but will look into it in future.