On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 3:55:30 PM UTC, Foppe de Haan wrote:
> Anyone else tried to use MirageOS i.c.w. a torrent client? I've allocated
> 60mb ram, but it crashes within 2-8 hours here, which is kind of
> disappointing.

Do the logs show an out-of-memory error when that happens? I haven't seen one
for a long time now, but maybe torrents stress it more than usual.

If so, it could be https://github.com/yomimono/mirage-nat/issues/17 - there's a
Mirage hackathon next month and I'm hoping to get some time to work on this
there.