On 02/11/2017 08:35 AM, adonis28...@gmail.com wrote:

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 2:35:15 AM UTC-5, pixel fairy wrote:
On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 9:03:47 PM UTC-8, adoni...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi guys, thanks for the responses, I will have a look at it.

What I need in this case in particular requires VBox, it is Genymotion, an
Android emulator.
this might help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/qubes-devel/5thjxcHcMFw/YQfiTZ4qDwAJ

heres a quick guide to stand alone vms, https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/hvm/
Hmmmm.. so Windows and then try to emulate android... I may give it a go,
although I'd rather have a Linux VM with VBox in it

Windows? no that's just the guide obviously you can use linux.

I can't see any reason as to why virt wouldn't work on a HVM assuming the correct cpu flags are passed through.