Hello,

I have been trying to install R3.2 and even though I have tried burning both
usbs and dvds and using different burning programs (including just dd for the
usb) it always results in it saying that the .iso is unsupported and the
install media is fragmented (20 count with a md5 sum(I can include that if it
helps)). The weird part though is that it says it before the media check starts
and if I let it finish the check it say's that it passed and will continue to
the graphical interface. I also verified it before burning and the files were
(reasonably) trust-able. Does anyone have any advice on if it can be trusted in
general or have had this happen before?

Thanks in-advance for even glancing