On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 05:10:28AM -0800, ThierryIT wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thx a lot for these information.
>
> I  have installed dnssec-trigger on a newly created VM from a debian template
> as ProxyVM type. This is working, I  have checked for the DNSSEC and all are
> ok.
>
> In the same way, I do have a VM to browse on internet,  and  I want all DNS
> request forwarded to this ProxyVM  freshly installed  ... How to do  this ??
>
> Thx
>
> Le lundi 13 février 2017 09:40:42 UTC+2, Andrew David Wong a écrit :

Please don't top post.

If the new proxyVM is upstream from the browsing machine then you will
need to adjust iptables in the nat table to redirect dns requests to the
dnssec-trigger listener.

If the new proxy is not upstream, but connected to the same upstream
proxy then you can set the ip address in /etc/resolv.conf in the
browsing qube, and allow traffic between the qubes as shown in this
page:
www.qubes-os.org/doc/firewall  in the section "Enabling networking
between two qubes"
You could set the dns record from /rw/config/rc.local.