Le mardi 14 février 2017 21:45:31 UTC+1, Unman a écrit :
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 12:03:01PM -0800, codeur4l...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I really need to know how install software.
> > It is obscure to me and qubes documentation don't gave me the solution.
> > Nobody have idee ?
> >

> What is it that you do not understand? The page you reference provides
> absolutely explicit instructions.
> Is there anything unclear on this page?
> www.qubes-os.org/doc/software-update-vm/
>
> You should install software in to a templateVM, and then it will be
> available in all qubes based on that template.
>
> So choose your template - Debian or Fedora.
> Download the code for the Template you chose , as instructed on that page.
> Then copy the downloaded file to your template.
> Run the appropriate command(s) in the template.
>
> Shut down the template.
> Start a qube based on the template and check that "code" works.

Yes, this is what I try to do.
I have download the .rpm file from my personal VM, then I have copy this file
into the fedora template. The problem is I don't know where is this file now
because in the fedora template I don't have a file manager.
I tried execute 'sudo dnf install <file>.rpm' with the appropriate name in the
fedora template terminal but it don't find the file.