On February 21, 2017 12:05:00 PM GMT+08:00, loke...@gmail.com wrote:
>On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 02:25:25 UTC+8, Francesco  wrote:
>
>> I wonder if am the only one with this issue.
>
>You're not the only one. I have it too and I haven't been able to get
>past it. It happens immediately when trying to upgrade the standard
>Arch template.

This kind of problem can be avoid if you have the latest  'qubes-vm-gui' binary
installed before the upgrade happened.

 I wonder why someone didn't put it on the AUR at least or somewhere else as
3rd party addon repo for archlinux template.

So, you don't need to recompile the template again and again for the same
problem.

Latest "qubes-vm-gui"  dependency changed to pulseaudio>=10.0 pulseaudio<11.0
xorg-server>=1.19.0 xorg-server<1.20.0.