Hi Qubes gurus,

I was updating my templates today, which seemed to go fine, until I realized
that the Debian 9 + Katoolin VM I made per the instructions on the wiki is now
non-responsive: I can't run the updater or even open a terminal.

Has this happened to anyone else?  Any fallback remediation strategies I should
try?

Unfortunately, since I was trying to update everything at once, I can't
pinpoint whether the issue was a botched update on the Kali template or a
result of updating Dom-0.

Best,
George