Hello,

I've imported my windows 7 VM from an older Qubes 3.1 test setup.
The restore was working without problems and I've uninstalled the old
Qubes Tools and installed the latest version of Qubes Tools (v3.2.2.3).

I found out that Qubes 3.2 doesn't come with qubes-windows-tools installed.
But following the documentation at
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/windows-appvms/ I was able to do so, by
running in Dom0:
sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing
qubes-windows-tools

The only problem I am struggling is, that I can't change the display
resolution in my windows vm.
When I right click on my windows desktop and choose Change Display
Resolution, I can see that the Qubes Video Driver is installed, but I have
only two options to change the resolution:

1) 2560x1546 which is exactly the window size of the the windows VM in
fullscreen
2) 800x600

It's also impossible to change the windows site of the Windows App VM by
clicking and dragging the corners.

Do you have any idea what went wrong?
I'm currently running the windows VM with:
[X] Run in debug mode
[ ] Seamless GUI

kind regards

pixr