W dniu poniedziałek, 27 lutego 2017 10:13:48 UTC+1 użytkownik Steffen Hartmann
napisał:
> As far as I understand from documentation win 64 bit is needed to make
> windows tools running.
> However, since I have only win7 32 bit installation cd -which can be
> installed following the "cirrus" workaround- I wonder if the 64 bit version
> is still necessary for the tools to work.
>
> Has anyone tried yet?

Windows has WoW64 mechanism that allows 64 bit systems to launch 32 bit apps,
however there is no mechanism to launch them the other way around. QWT are all
64 bit so You may succeed in launching the machine but You won't be able to
install QWT inside.