Hello all,

I installed a program via RPM on the Fedora-24 TemplateVM. When I run an AppVM
based on the template, the program comes up if I run it from the command line.
However, I'd like to be able to run it from the GUI, same as a browser,
terminal, etc.

When I go to Settings for the AppVM in Qubes VM Manager and enter the
Applications tab the program is not in the Available list. Should an
application installed via RPM show there?

If so, is there anything else I need to do to make that happen?

If not, is there some other way to add the program to the GUI launch list?