On 02/27/2017 12:57 PM, drnl via qubes-users wrote:
Ubuntu loads my drivers automatically, with Debian I need a separate usb driver
with the firmware file, more specifically rtl8106e-1.fw to load at the
installation and added automatically in the system, what is the approach with
wireless drivers in qubes?

Thank you for making computing safe again.

You can add the fw file to the template used by your sys-net (netVM); Usually this would go in /lib/firmware.

If the template is Fedora and that poses a problem, you use a Debian template---placing the fw file where the Debian installer did on your other install.

Chris