On 02/27/2017 05:47 PM, quik...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

I successfully installed Qubes R3.2 on a Fujitsu Esprimo Q520 with an SSD and
tested with 4GB and 16GB of RAM. Following the instructions to enable TRIM for
the SSD worked.

All hardware was detected: ethernet (intel I217-V) , wifi (intel 2230), sound
(intel hda), bluetooth (intel - attached via USB) and card reader (realtek
RTS5129).

There's an (optional) TPM onboard but I've not played with that yet.

The only downside to this particular computer is that although there are
reported to be four USB controllers only one xhci controllers is driving all 6
USB ports so a USB-vm must not be used otherwise you will lose mouse and
keyboard after the LUKS prompt but prior to the login prompt.

Due to the USB problem (which was entirely self-inflicted) I'm now very
familiar with the rescue disk functionality!

As I have USB attached bluetooth and card reader and a dive computer (serial)
cable I'm interested in any undocumented (and likely, not recommended) ways of
passing these devices straight from dom0 to an appvm.

Dave.

Hi Dave,

Can you attach the .yml output from 'qubes-hcl-report'?

Thanks...

Chris