Hi,

I just installed Qubes R3.2 on a Lenovo Ideapad Yoga i7 with a Realtek RTL8732
NIC. I can't see the NIC under  sys-netvm and hence can't change it to a
managed device. dmesg shows that it finds it, but the kernel module for the NIC
does not seem loaded. In the menu I can only see 'Device not managed' for
networking as would be expected.

I have read a few posts about Realtek cards being troublesome to use under
Qubes.

Unfortunately I'm not by my Qubes laptop writing this so I cant' post any
outputs from the machine.

Anyone have any ideas how to proceed ?

Thanks