From: qubes-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:qubes-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of wvervo...@eltan.com
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 4:24 PM
To: qubes-users <qubes-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [qubes-users] installing qubes 3.2 from a usb disk behind a hub

Hello,

I have a UEFI system that I try to install Qubes 3.2 on.

This system only has a single USB port available. So I connected a hub to the
system and the USB disk is connected behind this Hub.

The installation starts but the usb disk is not recognized so the installation
fails because of that. If I unplug the disk and plug it in again it is
recognized properly so I guess Qubes has problems mounting the disk behind the
hub while it is starting the kernel.

Do you have any suggestions?

Best regards,

Wim Vervoorn