On 03/07/2017 08:52 PM, Ted Brenner wrote:
On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 8:25 PM, Ed Welch <e...@edjusted.com <mailto:e...@edjusted.com>> wrote:

    On 03/06/2017 09:16 PM, Ted Brenner wrote:
    Thanks for the details Ed. Did you have to start over from
    scratch or were you able to remove QWT and then install the older
    version?

    On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Ed Welch <e...@edjusted.com
    <mailto:e...@edjusted.com>> wrote:

        I figured out how to install an older version of
        qubes-windows-tools

        sudo dnf remove qubes-windows-tools

        sudo qubes-dom0-update
        --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing
        qubes-windows-tools-3.2.1-3.x86_64

        From the testing repo:
        http://yum.qubes-os.org/r3.2/current-testing/dom0/fc23/rpm/
        <http://yum.qubes-os.org/r3.2/current-testing/dom0/fc23/rpm/>

        I was able to see the different versions so I chose the most
        recent prior to 3.2.2-3, which was 3.2.1-3.

        And I have to say, this was a whole different ballgame,
        everything with this version went really smoothly, I'm up and
        running now with an updated win 7 instance, gui comes up
        fine, never even needed debug mode.

        I'm not sure if Ted and I are just among the first to do a
        clean install with 3.2.1-3 or if there is something about our
        systems giving us these issues.

        Anyone please let me know how I can help (filing issues in
        github, logs, etc) but for now I'm happy with how the older
        version is working.

        Ed