On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 12:03:08 PM UTC-5, Wojtek Porczyk wrote:

I always thought large businesses were always leary about wanting newly
released versions of software to fix what isn't broke.  Unless they is a
specific feature they are waiting for they usually stick with older versions
they know are stable.  For example most businesses still use windows 7.  Debian
stable goes a long time before a major release.

Its usually the home user that always wants the latest versions of software for
no particular reason.