Thanks for the replies, Unman and Andrew.
And sorry for not answering you before, Unman, but I only saw your
message now.

[2017-03-19 20:48] Unman:
> Try 'lspci|grep USB'
> Alternatively, look in QubesManager on the devices tab, and see how many
> Controllers are there.

# lspci|grep USB
00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family
USB xHCI Host Controller (rev 04)
00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB
Enhanced Host Controller #2 (rev 04)
00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB
Enhanced Host Controller #1 (rev 04)

In the devices tab of any VM I also can see these 3 controllers. But, by
the output of the other commands, it seems all my external devices are
connected to the first controller, no?
(Bus 4 and 3, that have id 00:14.0)

Regards