I have a Kaby Lake Intel Nuc and after a fresh install of Qubes, the kernel is
not loading the ethernet driver or the wlan driver...

>From within sys-net, I see..

lspci
00:00.6 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection (4) I219-V
(rev 21)
00:01.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Device 24fd (rev 78)

[user@sys-net ~]$ lspci -k
00:00.6 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection (4) I219-V
(rev 21)
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device 2068
00:01.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Device 24fd (rev 78)
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device 9010

No kernel module being loaded there...

Anyone have any advice?