On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 1:04:28 PM UTC-4, rw...@adrianou.gq wrote:
> I didn't configure anything at initial setup. Because if I try to create
> any VMs,Qubes always freeze at networking setting.
>
> So I want to know how to create sys-net and sys-firewall manually.
>
> So
>

> At moment, I want my privacy to be protected.
> https://mytemp.email/

You can use Qubes manager under VM,  hit create NEW VM.  name it sys-net, make
it red color,  make it a netvm,  and select fedora as the template (or debian
if you prefer).

Then you have to add your network controller to it.  you can use the lspci
command in dom0 to identify your network controller.  Then add that device to
the sys-net in vm settings, devices section.  Then reboot the vm and check
network manager.

To make a sys-firewall create another new vm,  but instead of netvm,  set that
one as proxy vm and make sys-firewall its netvm.  then done.

Then when you create an appvm you make sys-firewall its default netvm.