On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 3:46:43 PM UTC-4, cooloutac wrote:
> When I add the controllers to it and try to start it says,
>
> Unable to reset pci device no FLR, PM, or reset bus reset available.
>
> I never had an issue with previous installation.  Also for some reason I
> think Qubes is seeing more controllers then it should for some reason?  It
> should only be seeing two but its seeing six.
>
> Anyone have similar issue?

ok well just removed all the other controllers I never seen before, 13.1-3,
lspci says they usb controller. I basically supposed to have ohci and ehci.
12.1 and 12.2.  don't know what the 13s are maybe they card readers showing up
as usb on this machine,  its been a while so maybe I don't remember them.   Usb
sticks in all the ports I use go to sys-usb. so I guess its all good? lol.