On Monday, 8 May 2017 21:02:01 UTC+10, mattiapa...@gmail.com  wrote:
> Hello, i am trying to install an android operating system in a virtual
> machine of qubes os, i tried to start the iso of remix os but it only works
> in guest mode and with a mouse bug i downloaded another version in rpm
> package But i have no idea how to install it, my question is some of you know
> how to install a version of android as remix os or pheonixos that can be
> installed in a vm without any problems?

That is not easy to do. I managed it once, BUT it REQUIRES internet access
because of the spyware that is installed within it in the base OS code.

Personally, I use Android X86, and I have 0 issues with that. And I have not
had issues with it for years. There isn't the spyware that is in Remix or
anything like that. So I would suggest not going for another flavour, stick to
the original. (I have not tried the Android 5+ versions)

I only ever got RemixOS to work in non-guest mode twice.