Hello,

I've found an easy way to play DVDs adding a few packages to my Debian Template based multimedia App VM.
Scroll down for a short installation howto.

On 05/08/2017 09:06 PM, cooloutac wrote:
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 2:25:51 PM UTC-4, Ted Brenner wrote:
Yeah, I've just struggled with installing the libraries to play protected
content. The documentation for Linux doesn't seem to be very good nor very
up-to-date. But I can attach the DVD in an AppVM and I do have VLC installed.
Just can't get over the next hurdle.