Hello,

On 05/09/2017 01:26 PM, Eva Star wrote:
Download it.
Move to dom0
chmod +x qvm-screenshot.sh

Then you can use it :)

I tried to install the screenshot-tool as mentioned in the howto:https://github.com/evadogstar/qvm-screenshot-tool

To summarize:, the requirements in dom0:

 * scrot at dom0 (recommended)
 * zenity at dom0 (needed)

I have downloaded scrot and zenity in an AppVM and moved it to dom0.
zenity is already installed in dom0, but when I try to install scrot I get a warning that linImlib2.so is missing. I downloaded imlib2 (imlib2-1.4.9-1.fc23.x86_64.rpm) and moves it to dom0 but when trying to install it via:

dom0: sudo dnf install ./imlib2-1.4.9-1.fc23.x86_64.rpm

I get the message that libgif.so is missing.

I have therof tried to install scrot in an App-VM to find out which other packages get installed:

[user@untrusted Downloads]$ sudo yum install scrot
Redirecting to '/usr/bin/dnf install scrot' (see 'man yum2dnf')

Last metadata expiration check: 4:28:17 ago on Tue May  9 17:25:34 2017.
Dependencies resolved.
==============================================================================================================================================================
 Package Arch Version Repository                           Size
==============================================================================================================================================================
Installing:
 giblib x86_64 1.2.4-23.fc23 fedora                               28 k
 imlib2 x86_64 1.4.9-1.fc23 updates                             214 k
 scrot x86_64 0.8-13.fc23 fedora                               25 k
(...)

I have thereof downloaded giblib via "yumdownloader giblib" and transferred the file to dom0

But when I try to install giblib I get the message that "nothing provides libImlib2.so.1 (...) needed by giblib (...)" When I try to install imlib2 I get the message that "nothing provides libgif.so.4"

*Question:*
How can I resolve this and install libgif.so.4 in dom0?
Which other packages need to be installed in dom0 so that all dependencies for scrot are fulfilled?

regards

- P