On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 10:20:54AM -0700, img2s...@gmail.com wrote:
> Le mercredi 30 novembre 2016 18:34:34 UTC+1, Jean-Philippe Ouellet a écrit :
> > On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 11:49 AM,  <bentva...@cloudctrl.nl> wrote:
> > > Can someone tell me where I can get the files? Any tips or hints when it
> > > comes to running the latest build?
> >
> > I am not aware of any publicly-available full "development builds",
> > however qubes-builder[1] makes it very easy to build them yourself..
> >
> > [1]: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/qubes-builder/
>
> hello, could you explain me how to use qubes-builder please?
> i want to try qubes 4.0, don't know how to do it.
> thanks

Did you read the doc that was linked?
What is it that you don't understand?

There is additional information in the doc folder, and the example
configs are (generally) well commented.

The basic idea is that qubes-builder will allow you to specify *what*
you want to build (either using the setup script, or providing your own
builder.conf based on the examples, and then download the sources,
verify them and allow you to build individual packages or full
templates as you wish.

You can get started by following the instructions on the linked page, or
in the building-archlinux-template document.
I would strongly suggest that you do a basic build first, using the
./setup script, and then run make and look at the available build
options.
Once you have done a quick build (use a minimal flavour), change the
release to 'master' and start building from there.

If you encounter specific problems ask again

cheers

unman