Hello Qubes users,

         I'm new to Qubes and I ran into a problem trying to install Windows 7,
when installing Windows it stalls on a loading screen. I saw the youtube video
for this but the exact codes to enter is so complicated, it would be a lot
better if I could call someone to help me with these beginner issues. But I
need a walk through this process, then I would like to set up a VPN and
socks5... Could an experienced Qubes user lend a helping hand?

                                            All help is Greatly Appreciated!
                                                                Dave