Hi there,

After some struggle, I finally succeded creating a Windows 7 AppVm based
upon a Windows HVM template.

The Qubes Windows tools are properly installed into the template VM.

So far so good.

But, if I try to start Windows apps in "seamless" GUI mode - so their
windows opens diretcly onto the Qubes desktop, without the complete
Windows desktop, I just get no display at all.

In "non-seamless mode", things are allright (and I get an usual Windows
VM display with background, taskbar etc), but in "seamless" mode... Well
that's just blind mode, no display, no error, nothing.

Does anybody have any clue ?

TIA, kind regards.

ॐ

--