On 07/11/2017 05:15 PM, Salmiakki wrote:
> So what is required to get a new template? If I understand correctly
> third parties create templates for other distros as well, right?

Yes, and you can also upgrade an existing template, and that's what I
usually do (because I tend to customize my templates, preferring the
wonders of multiple usable VM to anonimity).

The problem is that there are no yum sources for qubes-related things
for fedora 26, as Foppe said, so the upgrade will likely fail and, in
case you manage to complete the upgrade, you will be left with a
non-updatable set of qubes software for a while.

--
Alex