Thank you for the effort in replying to me, I really appreciate :)

So the only viable option left in order for me to use my HW wallet in Qubes is
to create a sys-usb from scratch, and create it as a AppVM instead of NetVM as
the default?

Wouldn't this solution expose also any USB device to the internet? Is this a
safe trade-off?

Isn't possible to attach only my HW wallet to an AppVM instead of assigning the
whole USB controller? (I've tested this option, and once I assign my USB PCI
device to another AppVM all my USB ports will also be assigned to the same
AppVM)

Ideally I'm looking for the most secure possible solution - one that assigns
only that USB port to another AppVM instead of exposing all my USB controller
to the internet.

Is this possible? Does anyone knows?