Hi there,

I installed qubes os (Qubes Release 3.2) twice today:
1)first time used the default automatic disk partitioning and kept additional
whonix component installation
2)second time used the default automatic disk partitioning and did not install
the additional whonix component

On both occasions after booting up:
1)attempted to run menu->work->terminal(fedora 23 default current).
Ip link
Shows lo0 and eth0.
Ip -4 addr
Shows 10.137.2.10 for eth0
When I ping google.ca nothing.

2)attempted to run menu->work->firefox(fedora 23 default current).  I got the
hour glass in firefox.

I can observe the different dependencies between the qubes within the qube
manager:
-dom0 has the adminvm template
-sys-net has fedora 23 template
-sys-firewall has fedora 23 template, but has the netvm set to sys-net
-work has fedora 23 template, but has the netvm set to sys-firewall.

It all seems reasonable but where is the configuration from sys-net to point to
something within the 192.168.0.0(LAN) ?
Where should it be?
Why wasn't Qubes OS unable to figure that out automatically as
dhclient/networkmanager/nmcli/netctl can do it?

Thank you in advance.

David Marceau