Hello,

Am 31.07.2017 9:42 nachm. schrieb <f.tuttm...@gmail.com>:

I was able to restore all of my VMs via CLI but after restoring I couldn't
start any VM.
Will downgrade to 3.2 and will wait for final release of 4.0 and I hope
that this will then be fixed.

Of course you can go straight back to 3.2 but as this is release candidate
feedback could be helpful.
What happens when you start one of the AppVMs from the CLI?
Output/Error messages?

Have you tried to launch a template VM also, not only the AppVMs?

- PhR