I've used Qubes 3.2 and everythings there worked fine, but now I'm trying 4.0
rc1 and I can't figure out why the sound doesn't work.

`qvm-pci` reports 2 Intel Audio Devices (00:03.0  and 00:1b.0), so I've tried
to attach them to an base AppVm, such personal and start it with `qvm-run`, but
it returns:
"Start failed: internal error: libxenlight failed to create new domain
'personal'",
while without those audio devices the VM starts without any ptoblems.

Is there an issue with the rc1, since my hardware is not old and it worked fine
with 3.2?