Den mandag den 4. september 2017 kl. 18.55.57 UTC skrev Guerlan:
> But it does support UEFI, as I already installed arch linux in uefi mode. So
> if it supports, why it won't boot qubes?

So to be clear, if your Apple machine only boots operating systems which has
the correct key, and you cannot disable this on this system, then you are
forced to only boot systems which has this specific encryption key.

If I understood it right, the systems holds the public keys, while the
installation medium is signed with an encrypted private key. If the public key
cannot open it, then you cannot boot.

Apple is pretty known for "locking down" user choice, it wouldn't surprise me
if all this is hidden and you can't see it, especially if they had something in
place even before Microsoft and 'Secure Boot' was a thing.