On 09/10/2017 05:44 PM, nicholas roveda wrote:
`qvm-block` lists all vms loop device, but no the dom0 ones.

I've checked with `udevadm info -q all` and I've noticed loop devices don't
have the 'QUBES_EXPOSED' property.

Can you try to reproduce my situation and show me your `udevadm` output for
your loop device?
Thanks a lot.

Yes, qvm-block currently doesn't work with dom0 loop devices.

Tracked here: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3084