qubester:
> On 09/11/2017 07:37 AM,
> anguilla1980-re5jqeeqqe8avxtiumw...@public.gmane.org
> wrote:
>> I followed the tutorial here, specifically "Set up a ProxyVM as a VPN
>> gateway using iptables and CLI scripts"
>>
>> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/vpn/
>>
>> I like having the iptables anti-leak rules. However, it's connecting
>> automatically to my VPN providers destination that I downloaded their
>> .ovpn for.
>>
>> Is it possible to compile multiple locations and be able to select
>> which one?
>>
>> OR perhaps I'm going about this the wrong way? Should I instead use
>> the GUI way via NetworkManager? Can I configure that for multiple
>> destination choices then perhaps still add the iptables anti-leak rules?
>>
>> What's the best way?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> na, just make another NetVM  like you did for the one you got , or 2 3
> etc up to you ,  what i've been doing is after suspend  just start the
> new non active  VPN NetVM and use it  , after changing the appVMs using
> it ,  bit tedious  but works

Create a different VPN ProxyVM for each location you want to use.
You lose leak protection if you use NetworkManager, you should use the
iptables way.

Once you get the first ProxyVM setup correctly, you can copy its files
to other ProxyVMs to save time. Just verify their permissions and change
the desired server in the .ovpn file. Check your MTU settings, too.