Hi!
I haven't been using qubes (or computers, for that matter) for a wee bit of
time and now that I'm back I see fedora 24 going the way of dinosaurs.

Also, on github, I noticed https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2574

Do I understand correctly that Dom0 is Fedora 25 now?

Is that only for Qubes > 4, or will R 3.2 get a Fedora 25 dom0 too (I'd like to
stick with R3.2 for the time being)

If Fedora R 3.2 get/got a Fedora 25 in Dom0, what precautions should I observe
when updating Dom0 (besides BACKUP EVERY SINGLE THING)

My last Qubes update was around February-March 2017 or somesuch.