Which is the correct procedure to install the Whonix templates from the
Templates Community Repo in R4.0 rc1 (current-testing)?

>From dom0 I've tried 'sudo qubes-dom0-update
>enablerepo=qubes-templates-community qubes-template-whonix-{gw,ws}`, but after
>having downloaded the rpms it complains the key 0x4022e393 is missing and
>suggests to run `dnf` directly.

So, I've tried to copy
'/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-qubes-4.0-templates-community' from dom0 into the
UpdateVM, and this time `qubes-dom0-update` logs the new key is imported, but
somehow it complains again the key is missing.
I verified and the key mentioned above has the ID 4022E393.

I've also tried to install the packages from an AppVM, to skip signature
checking, without risking of compromising others qubes, just in case I've
downloaded bad packages.
So, I've run `rpm -i`, but it failed to create the volatile image, reporting
'/usr/lib/qubes/prepare-volatile-img.sh' is missing.
After the process is finished in '/val/lib/qubes/vm-templates/whonix-gw (and
/whonix-ws) there's only the root image (root.img) and a
'clean-volatile.img.tar' file, but no volatile or private image.

Anyone with the same problems?
What am I missing?