Trying to install Qubes 3.2 on a Lenovo X1 20BT system.
When I select "test this media and install Qubes R3.2", the installer launches.
However I get a series of ata1: COMRESET failled (errno=-16) errors followed by
ata1:reset failed giving up. The installer progresses a bit more but end with
dracut: FATAL: CD check failed. I then have to do a hard reboot.

>From what I gathered on the web, the COMRESET error is not such a good sign
>and might mean my SSD is failing but the system is pretty new so that would be
>a bit surprising.

Is there some test I can run to rule out an imminent drive failure (if need be,
I have a spare live Ubuntu USB)?
Mainly however, how do I progress further with the Qubes install ?

Extra info:
I burned the Qubes ISO on a USB stick using Rufus in dd mode, I enabled VT-x
and VT-d in the BIOS as well as legacy boot only as well as Display memory=512.
After the failed install, I can still get into my windows install with no
issues.