воскресенье, 15 октября 2017 г., 1:46:40 UTC-4 пользователь msg...@gmail.com
написал:
> Hello.
>
> I want to connect to one of my AppVMs with VNC from remote host using Xen
> capabilities.
> I wanted to do it with the custom Xen config, but I can't figure out how to
> change the default Xen config or use custom Xen config to start my AppVM. I
> think it was possible in Qubes OS 3.2 with "qvm-start
> –custom-config=CUSTOM_CONFIG", but I've installed Qubes OS 4.0
> (current-testing) and there is no such option now.
> I've found the location of the Xen configs used for VMs in
> /etc/libvirt/libxl/vmname.xml and tried to change the graphics type parameter
> from 'qubes' to 'vnc' in my AppVM config with virsh and then start the AppVM,
> but the Xen config keep reverting back to its original state after I start
> AppVM. Is it hardcoded for Qubes OS to overwrite this file every time when I
> start VM?
> How can I enable vnc in Xen config for Qubes OS VM?
> Rdp/x11vnc and other services that can be installed in the quest OS are not
> an options, because I need to access the VM even if the network is broken in
> the VM.

I've found the way to do it in this document:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-core-admin/blob/master/doc/libvirt.rst
It works fine.

Also, there was an error in this libvirt.rst document, it states that it looks
for the files:`/etc/qubes/templates/libvirt/by-name/<name>.xml` but it actually
looks for files:`/etc/qubes/templates/libvirt/xen/by-name/<name>.xml` in the
source code:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-core-admin/blob/master/qubes/vm/__init__.py