Hello,

as your sys-vms will connect to the outside world, I would recommend to run
those with an OS which gets proper patches/updates.
As mentioned in another thread, it is easily possible to switch the sys-vms to
fedora-25.
I'm running fedora 25 for all my VMs (Qubes 3.2).
I suggest that you keep the names of the sys-vms as I've run into a few issues
when changing the names.
How to migrate:
1) download/install fedora-25 or fedora-25-minimal template in dom0
2) clone this template in a "sys-template" and install some more packages
3) delete your old sys-vms
4) create new sys-vms.

I have written a script which will do all the above steps, so that you can
easily start with a fresh copy of sys-vms.
One more thing: depending on your hardware it might be, that using a
fedora-25-template instead of fedora-25-minimal will be better for sys-net.
But as with all VMs, you can easily change the template via dom0 afterwards.
I would recommend the fedora-25-minimal templates.

If you are interested I can send you the setupscripts to migrate from your
existing sys-vms to fedora-25-minimal based sys-vms.

[799]