I tried install of Qubes 4.0 rc2 on multiple computers. I also "verified
iso" from the Qubes installer menu after burning. The issue I am having is
that unlike Qubes 3.2, Qubes 4.0 rc2 shows all domains as "domain" instead
of differentiating between "Domain", "Template:", "ServiceVM:". Is this a
bug? I am surprised no one else has reported this. Is this known issue? Or
is this a feature? Why would you disguise a template VM as a AppVM that
makes it easy to accidentally use a template instead of AppVM for general
things such as web browsing?