According to the Riseup terms, riseup users are supposed to send invites to
people we know and trust. If there is a riseup person in this list (and I
think there is), you could even get your account suspended and the person
who gave you an invite, too. I take it that this list is actually one of
the best places in the internet to ask such a thing, because this reply I'm
giving you it's a rare thing out there.

But looking at what are you trying to do, you don't need a red riseup
account. You may use a green account which doesn't require an invite.

You can for example start a mailing list - lists.riseup.net which will use
the e-mail accounts you group is already using, including gmx/gmail/etc.
and that is a problem, the involved people should start gradually using a
different account - that's my personal opinion, I've found that for most
people it's better to change their habits at  their own pace than to
radically change everything overnight.
The main issue solved with a mailing list is that you can conceal the
subscribers, and therefore they can't be connected, even if there's a
subscriber spying the message content. If people can respond to the
messages, then their addresses will be revealed only for subscribers. You
can even have an open public list which reveals every message and every
subscriber like googlegroups, there's a lot of flexibility.

Other tool you may use is the crabgrass social network at we.riseup.net -
that one doesn't even require an e-mail account, and it have most features
you would expect from a production suite / social interaction / group work
framework for non tech people.

There is more you can do without a red riseup account, look for "other
services" with the green star in the main site.

--
iuri.neocities.org