Hi, I just tried installing rc1 on my computer and it went swimingly until I tried logging in at which point I got the error that was something like
/usr/bin/qvm-start, firewall failed stderr cannot execute qrexec-daeomn
I noticed on github that adrelanos has already posted about this bug and marmarek suggested trying
qvm-start sysfirewall
I tried that and it got:
cannot execute qrexec daemon
For what its worth I also tried to start the sys-usb so I could copy a file to usb and post it but got this error when I tried to start it: start failed: internal error: libxenlight failed to create new domain "sys-usb"
marmarek also suggested looking at the output of
sudo journalctl
i put that into a txt file (700k+) but wasn't able to glean anythign from it. I wanted to post the file to the group, or pastebin, but as i mentioned I couldnt get usb-sys going, or any other vms really. sys-net starts up but as far as I can tell that is the only one, all the others don't start automatically or manually?