> Current users of Qubes 4.0-rc2 can upgrade in-place by downloading the
> latest updates from the testing repositories in both
> [dom0][dom0-testing] and [TemplateVMs][domU-testing].  Further details,
> including full installation instructions, are available in the [Qubes
> 4.0 release notes][release-notes]. The new installation image is
> available on the [Downloads] page.

I read this instructions as
1) sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing
   Here I can confirm the gpg-key errors Chris posted already.
2) sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-vm-fc25-current-testing  or
   sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-vm-fc26-current-testing

   these commands fail each time, for debian-8 as well. What happens?

Cheers, Bernhard