On Friday, 1 December 2017 06:03:56 CET Drew White wrote:
> What can I do (logically) to resolve this issue?

Silly idea; make the bottom of both monitors be the same on your Linux side,
that may sidestep the issue.

If nothing else, you can move the windows taskbar to the left side of your
screen and get your start menu button showing top-left.

To fix the actual bugs, have you opened an issue on the appropriate github
repo?
I understand the tool that does this is not open source, so I’m personally
not sure where you can report it or if you need to pay to get bugs like this
fixed.
Others that know may want to reply here as well.
--
Tom Zander
Blog: https://zander.github.io