Le vendredi 1 décembre 2017 13:02:12 UTC+1, awokd a écrit :
> On Fri, December 1, 2017 10:07, charly LEMMINKÄINEN wrote:
> >
> > sorry to retrieve an old thread but I would like to know if qubes r3.2
> > does even support usb headset? I mean not by assigning it to a VM but for
> > general purpose across the whole system?
> > pavucontrol is normally for inside the vm, not to install at the system
> > base.
>
> Have you looked over https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/external-audio/ ?

Again, it's about the usage into a VM. I don't see why the built-in audio would
be accepted as a general audio device in a laptop, so you can listen to a
youtube video from a browser in one vm and at the same time listen to a podcast
or a video in another vm, and not a usb headset....
So again, is it a way to make the general audio device a usb headset as the
built-in audio is, or is it a security risk and so qubes doesn't allow it? Or
Maybe it does work for some of you and so maybe my headset is just not properly
recognized?