On Wednesday, 15 November 2017 09:24:25 UTC+8, car...@gmail.com  wrote:

> > After tinkering with the memory and hard drive allocation I got it to work.

> The windows tools aren't in the repository. Are they available for q4? Is
> there
> a place where I can manually download the windows-tools-iso?

Even if you're able to install it, it doesn't work. I tried restoring a backup
of a Win7 VM that I had been using in Qubes 3.2, and while it starts correctly
the VM crashes within seconds.

I'm suspecting it happens when the Windows VM attempts to communicate over the
network. But I have nothing more than circumstantial evidence to that fact.